Appearance: White Powder
Max Diameter: 0-2mm
Package: 25±0.25kg weave bag with inner plastic
Composition: Na2O SiO2 Fe2O3 P2O5
Range Of Application:
Composite Trimerization is widely used in the ceramic industry of making mud, milling slurry, making glaze and other processes, especially in dilution of the mud sand. For low water content of mud in high content of aluminum, calcium, magnesium and glaze, this product can make them flow very good. This product can greatly reduce the energy of spray-drier, and improve the overall performance of the powder.
1.It can be widely used in making mud, milling slurry and making glaze (including barren raw material )
2. It can improve the liquidity of the slurry, lower the viscosity of slurry and satisfy the spray-drying or fill-shape, stable fluidity.
3. It can reduce the water content of slurry, prevent the tile body from shrinkage and variant crack during the drying process, and reduce the breakage rate of green tile body.
4. It can make the slurry in better stability and quality.
5. It can lubricate and helpfully mill the slurry among particles of slurry so it can reduce the time for ball-milling make the work more efficienct and reduce the energy consumption in spray-drier.
6. It is easy to drop, accurate measure, and can decrease the labor intensity and widely reduce the production cost.
1. 0.1-0.5% of this product compare to dry powder material(please do some small test before use it, so that let the clay get the data of better dilution effect.
2. This product can be used to add before ball-milling, or it can be dissolved in water firstly and then mix with raw material, or directly put them into dry material, then make slurry.
3. After mixing material and making slurry, molding, this product can shape the tile body in a short time, it can save at least 30% of the time compared to without any additives.
4. This product can be used to mix with an inorganic electrolyte and other anionic dispersing agent.
5. The product is nonpoisonous and non-polluting, non-radioactive and should be sealed in a dry and cool place after use.